Auteur Topic: I-I : Italia Independent  (18586 keer gelezen)

Rogier

• Gebruiker
    • Bekijk profiel
I-I : Italia Independent
Reactie #30 Gepost op: 03 juli 2008 – 19:46:00
Citaat van: "Carwo"
This empty leather thing over here, madame, is my purse.

Die is best leuk! :lol:
This, madame, is Versailles.

Michael Corleone

• Gebruiker
    • Bekijk profiel
Reactie #31 Gepost op: 03 juli 2008 – 19:58:19
Citaat van: "Rogier"
Citaat van: "Carwo"
This empty leather thing over here, madame, is my purse.

Die is best leuk! :lol:

schiet op schiet op t geld moet op! maar ik vind die van carwo beter :wink:

maareh... on topic, grappig dat daedje met foto komt van de tasselloafers die ik tijdje terug in firenze gekocht heb, bij kort dik aardig mannetje met mooie zaak

eigenlijk in wat dragen de heren vandaag...  pantherella`s lila, schoenen als gezegd, broek incotex, riem andrea d amico, shirt finamore

Bogart

• Gebruiker
    • Bekijk profiel
Reactie #32 Gepost op: 03 juli 2008 – 20:28:20
Zijn dat de Lapo loafers?

Rogier

• Gebruiker
    • Bekijk profiel
Reactie #33 Gepost op: 03 juli 2008 – 20:34:23
Wat kosten die dingen eigenlijk? :P

Michael Corleone

• Gebruiker
    • Bekijk profiel
Reactie #34 Gepost op: 03 juli 2008 – 20:44:02
Citaat van: "Bogart"
Zijn dat de Lapo loafers?

die zelfde als van het plaatje met de drie loafers...

adelante

• Gebruiker
    • Bekijk profiel
Reactie #35 Gepost op: 03 juli 2008 – 20:49:50

Waarschijnlijk zijn Lapo's versie twee keer de prijs van Arfango's eigen merk.
Lees deze reactie aandachtig, voor je het weet is ie weg.
Distracting older women since 1980

Michael Corleone

• Gebruiker
    • Bekijk profiel
Reactie #36 Gepost op: 03 juli 2008 – 20:54:29
Citaat van: "adelante"

Waarschijnlijk zijn Lapo's versie twee keer de prijs van Arfango's eigen merk.

Die arfango, waar onderop een plaatje zit kostte 389 ekkies in firenze

Rogier

• Gebruiker
    • Bekijk profiel
Reactie #37 Gepost op: 03 juli 2008 – 20:57:00
Prijzige dingetjes, komt wel een andere keer. Die dingetjes die Michael in Paris had gehaald vind ik nog wat kekker, dus die haal ik wel eens, ooit! :lol:

Michael Corleone

• Gebruiker
    • Bekijk profiel
Reactie #38 Gepost op: 03 juli 2008 – 21:02:09

dat plaatje bedoelde ik

DaanL

• Gebruiker
    • Bekijk profiel
Reactie #39 Gepost op: 03 juli 2008 – 21:12:13
Die tassels. :lol:

ruby tuesday

• Gebruiker
    • Bekijk profiel
Reactie #40 Gepost op: 03 juli 2008 – 21:31:59
nice! 8)

Daedalus

• Gebruiker
    • Bekijk profiel
Reactie #41 Gepost op: 02 augustus 2008 – 23:10:58
cyka blyat

Daedalus

• Gebruiker
    • Bekijk profiel
Re: I-I : Italia Independent
Reactie #42 Gepost op: 02 november 2008 – 17:50:36
Een wat oud bericht, maar toch interessant te lezen.

Elkann Said to be in Talks to Buy Caraceni
BY COURTNEY COLAVITA
Oct. 5, 2007
Lapo Elkann is out to expand his fashion empire.

The Fiat heir, and brain behind newbie label Italia Independent, recently acquired a stake in Italian green denim brand Care Label — set to launch in early December — and now is reportedly in talks to buy storied Roman tailor Caraceni.

His grandfather, Gianni Agnelli, only wore bespoke Caraceni suits and Elkann is said to have inherited close to 200 of them. Those vintage jackets have helped Elkann’s style star ascend to iconic levels.

An industry source told DNR that the Italian entrepreneur is in negotiation with current Sartoria Domenico Caraceni owner, Gianni Campagna.

The brand’s namesake died decades ago and today Caraceni exists under various offshoots. Campagna, a Caraceni apprentice, acquired the trademark in 1998 and operates out of Palazzo Bernasconi in Milan.

Campagna is not associated with other Caraceni ateliers in Milan and Rome.

The source said a private equity fund could become part of the equation and would provide capital to help take the brand global should the deal go through.

A spokesman for Elkann had no comment.

Elkann made a splash earlier last month in Milan when he debuted the newest additions to Italia Independent. Working with Gortex, Elkann and his creative team, used an exclusive stretch version of the high-performance fabric for lightweight, cropped parkas. Another partnership with Dupont and Italian tailor Sartena Confezioni resulted in the creation of a sleek smoking jacket, made out of Cordura fabric and finished with a membrane that renders the piece wind and water resistant.

cyka blyat

Daedalus

• Gebruiker
    • Bekijk profiel
Reactie #43 Gepost op: 02 november 2008 – 17:58:46
Elkann Launching Denim Line Tonight in Italy
By ALESSANDRI ILARI
Jan. 31, 2008

MILAN – The volcanic Lapo Elkann has found a high-wattage launching board for the debut of the Care Label denim brand – the amFAR dinner that will take place tonight at Cipriani.

Mixing goodwill and business, the scion of the Fiat dynasty will present the year-old Care Label jeans line and will auction off a special black tinted style with a detachable black diamond rivet that turns into a pendant.

“I firmly believe in Care Label’s creative ideals and I’m happy to be part of this challenge because I don’t think the denim market is saturated but offers stratifications that are open to a very specific and high-end product,” Elkann told DNR in an exclusive interview.

Made with selvedged denim on 50-year-old shuttle looms, the tight-fit jeans have metal buttons and rivets in natural copper and steel. They feature a “Care Label for amFAR” tag and 20 percent of the wholesale price will go to charity, an initiative that will be prolonged after the auction.

Aside from Elkann, who has a 25 percent stake in the project, the majority shareholder is designer Leopoldo Durante, whose denim stints have included consultancies for Evisu, Lee and Wrangler and Enrico Gallo, who owns Torinovantuno, the brand’s worldwide distributor.

Adverse to fads, Care Label wants to position itself as a niche brand that places the focus on quality, top fabrics, dyes, finishes and erstwhile manufacturing techniques. “We want to make this a beautiful product and only offer variations of one product - jeans,” Elkann said.

After a spring capsule collection that was picked up by a dozen upscale Italian retailers, fall 2008 officially marks Care label’s main thrust into the fashion world. The offering includes jeans served up in 15 different treatments and 12 fabrications.

The men’s and women’s fits range from slim to soft and wholesale from $124 to $161. It is expected to post $7.3 million sales this year with 20 percent annual growth over the next two years.

Care Labels buys its denim from Japanese leader Kurabo, treats it at Martelli, the Italian company at the vanguard for washes and finishes. It educates the consumer of the workmanship by printing summarizing the process inside the pants.

There’s also an organic style made with eco-friendly cotton and dyes or an exclusive model with a green-white-red selvedge representing the Italian flag.

After having struck a deal with Isetan in Japan, Care Label hopes to secure 50 top retailers in the U.S and 100 points of sales in Europe in the first year.

cyka blyat

TheGuyisBack

• Gebruiker
    • Bekijk profiel
Reactie #44 Gepost op: 16 december 2008 – 04:06:06
Elkann is een junkie. Hij is nieteens een echte Italiaan hij heeft Joods en Frans bloed en heeft een aantal jaren geleden bijna een overdose gehad.