Auteur Topic: I-I : Italia Independent  (18579 keer gelezen)

Tinus

• Gebruiker
    • Bekijk profiel
I-I : Italia Independent
Gepost op: 11 maart 2008 – 16:21:12
In Elsevier mannenmode staat een stukje over de site van Lapo Elkann.

http://www.italiaindependent.com/

in webshop zijn er ook wat producten te koop. zonnebrillen zijn erg prijzig. maar de shirts en de broeken zien er best goed uit.
You should wear your clothes; never allow your clothes to wear you” Hertog van Bedford

InMotion

• Gebruiker
    • Bekijk profiel
Reactie #1 Gepost op: 11 maart 2008 – 17:21:56
Dat jasje is ook niet bepaald goedkoop vind ik eigenlijk, wel mooie spullen :)

adelante

• Gebruiker
    • Bekijk profiel
Reactie #2 Gepost op: 11 maart 2008 – 17:39:50
Ik ben nou niet echt kapot van de zonnebrillencollectie, mij iets te 'plastic fantastic'. Die kevlar tas is wel fraai, duur, maar fraai :P
Lees deze reactie aandachtig, voor je het weet is ie weg.
Distracting older women since 1980

Timothy

• Gebruiker
    • Bekijk profiel
Reactie #3 Gepost op: 03 april 2008 – 00:56:25
Material Interest @ men.style.com :

Citaat
Are you man enough to wear Lapo Elkann's jeans?

The Fiat scion is branching out with a new line of denim called Care Label. The pants are made from 50-year-old selvage denim and come in the requisite slim fit. And with wholesale prices from $124 to $161, you don't have to be an auto company heir to afford them—but it sure helps.

[DNR]
STAFF
Photo: Care Label
10:54 AM, January 31, 2008
"I feel sorry for people who don't drink, when they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day" - Frank Sinatra

Mr.Barry

• Gebruiker
    • Bekijk profiel
Reactie #4 Gepost op: 03 april 2008 – 01:30:35
300 euro is niet echt een uitschieter voor een zonnebril; Tom Ford en Oliver Peoples zitten ook in deze prijsklasse bijvoorbeeld.
Heb van Italia Independent een keer een carbon zonnebril van over de 1000 euro in m'n handen gehad... dat was wel wat over the top.
Ze profileren zich gewoon door vernieuwende designs op de markt te zetten met 'vreemde' materialen. Zo ook die kevlar tas. Zou voor dat geld liever even bij swaine,adeney,brigg en mulberry ed. kijken.

adelante

• Gebruiker
    • Bekijk profiel
Reactie #5 Gepost op: 21 juni 2008 – 09:47:49

Lapo gaat voor de kleurrijke jasjes komend seizoen 8)

gusto napolitano

• Gebruiker
    • Bekijk profiel
Reactie #6 Gepost op: 21 juni 2008 – 19:57:54
Die lichte op het einde die komt mijn kant op hoorde ik van mijn vriendin.
Support your local Mikey Fuoco chapter.

adelante

• Gebruiker
    • Bekijk profiel
Reactie #7 Gepost op: 22 juni 2008 – 11:08:25
Lijkt me geen miskoop, gusto! Hier nog meer moois van II @ pitti:

Daedalus

• Gebruiker
    • Bekijk profiel
cyka blyat

Timothy

• Gebruiker
    • Bekijk profiel
Reactie #9 Gepost op: 25 juni 2008 – 22:58:29
Gehe Lapo valt Tod's & Carshoe aan ;) Hij zegt dat die machinaal gemaakt worden en dat zijn loafertjes 'Fate a Mano' zijn.
"I feel sorry for people who don't drink, when they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day" - Frank Sinatra

adelante

• Gebruiker
    • Bekijk profiel
Reactie #10 Gepost op: 25 juni 2008 – 23:07:55
Mijn Italiaans is niet best, maar dat haalde ik er ook wel uit  :o

Daedalus

• Gebruiker
    • Bekijk profiel
Reactie #11 Gepost op: 03 juli 2008 – 13:16:57
Lapo's tasselloafertjes worden overigens door Arfango gemaakt. http://www.arfango.com/ En Sartena maakt de jasjes. http://sartena.com/ Shirts zijn van Finamore.
cyka blyat

gusto napolitano

• Gebruiker
    • Bekijk profiel
Reactie #12 Gepost op: 03 juli 2008 – 14:00:08
Dan weet Rogier gelijk waar mijn boter zachte suede loafertjes uit Firenze vandaan komen :D

adelante

• Gebruiker
    • Bekijk profiel
Reactie #13 Gepost op: 03 juli 2008 – 14:04:28
Citaat
The debut of Lapo Shoe’s by Arfango

They are flat heeled, streamlined and velvety.  Most of all they exude night and day wear, in every season, and glamour.  The new Arfango moccasins are the cutting edge Lapo shoe’s, the first shoes dedicated to Lapo Elkann, an icon of style as featured in the most esteemed fashion magazines in the world, such as Vogue.  Lapo Elkann is not simply an entrepreneur or celebrity that has embraced the Arfango line, but rather a fashion addict that has espoused the Florentine company’s latest trend to the point of welcoming Arfango’s idea to bestow his name to the label’s exclusive line of footwear.

Lapo Shoe’s are a limited edition and will retail in 33 top boutiques across the world with 33 models per boutique.

“Lapo’s eye for style disposes him to select the hottest and most innovative fashion pieces, which coincides with Arfango.  His choice has made us very proud and has accorded us many years of work and research in order to create a contemporary shoe able to tap into the selective man’s taste,” says Alberto Moretti, Arfango’s young entrepreneur and chief.

Lapo Shoe’s are available in a variety of colours that range from icy blue and green tones to rich shades of grey and red from Tuscany’s sun scorched soil.  The young Elkann has incorporated them as part of his look as recently seen at the fashion shows in Paris.

“When I realized that Lapo, a personal friend and someone who I admire, displayed a real interest toward our style, I asked him to “baptize” our moccasins.  I believe that he accepted because it is a product that showcases the quintessential standards of men’s footwear (encompassing the distinction of being made in Italy) linked to today’s need of colour and creativity in style,” concludes Moretti.

“Dedicated to my friend Lapo Elkann by Alberto Moretti” appears under every numbered moccasin.

gusto napolitano

• Gebruiker
    • Bekijk profiel
Reactie #14 Gepost op: 03 juli 2008 – 14:07:16
Goed bezig die Lapo.