Auteur Topic: Lean Garments  (34396 keer gelezen)

Clay

• Gebruiker
    • Bekijk profiel
Lean Garments
Gepost op: 22 maart 2016 – 12:48:36

Beginneling83

• Gebruiker
  • Forum Rollade
    • Bekijk profiel
Lean Garments
Reactie #1 Gepost op: 22 maart 2016 – 12:53:57
Begin dat soort stofjes ook wel te waarderen, leuke prijsjes ook.
Life is not always a matter of holding good cards, but sometimes, playing a poor hand well.

Kings

• Gebruiker
    • Bekijk profiel
Lean Garments
Reactie #2 Gepost op: 22 maart 2016 – 13:02:02
Die ocbd's zien er lekker uit. Weet jij hoe ze vallen, Clay?

Vortex

• Gebruiker
    • Bekijk profiel
Lean Garments
Reactie #3 Gepost op: 22 maart 2016 – 13:05:46
Lijkt wel H&M spul ?

Clay

• Gebruiker
    • Bekijk profiel
Lean Garments
Reactie #4 Gepost op: 22 maart 2016 – 13:12:52
I encourage Lean Garments to react to questions anyone may have.

Die ocbd's zien er lekker uit. Weet jij hoe ze vallen, Clay?

Heb zelf geen OCBDs van ze, wel een chino en die is mooi slank.

Aan de https://leangarments.com/pages/ocbd-size-chart te zien vallen de shirts ook redelijk slank

Lijkt wel H&M spul ?
De chino die ik heb is van een 10 oz selvage, geen 50% elastaan zoals H&M, zou zeggen dat die vergelijking niet op gaat.

Leone

• Gebruiker
  • carpe diem et dolce far niente
    • Bekijk profiel
Lean Garments
Reactie #5 Gepost op: 22 maart 2016 – 13:16:19
 :/
„Style is very personal.
It has nothing to do with fashion.
Fashion is over quickly.
Style is forever.“

LEAN GARMENTS

• Bekijk profiel
Lean Garments
Reactie #6 Gepost op: 22 maart 2016 – 13:28:23
Thanks Clay for your wonderful welcome message and opening this topic for us!

Our little student project has received a bunch of Dutch customers over time so I decided to come and say hi to all you style insiders. I spent last night reading the forum through Google Translator and I’ve got to say that Dutch #menswear is very, very strong.

I know you guys get a huge amount of promotions from different brands, but you should keep reading, if you are interested to hear the story of Finnish 22 & 21 years old engineering students starting a menswear business. And if you don’t have time for reading this, it is totally okay to stop here and to scroll down to the offer..

What we do at LG

We sell shirts with decent prices. Bang for the buck might be the right term. We have an emphasis on the collars and other certain details, whereas Uniqlo does the basic shirts. We’re usually sold out when it comes to button-downs as we have a fairly wild internet hype going in Finland, so we came up with spread collar shirts.

The story

Our story started somewhat this way: I personally got fed up with my friends asking me what particular brands I wore as I couldn’t forward them to buy 160€ Gitman Vintage button-downs or 200€ Incotex pants. Things actually might’ve got a little bit more than awkward if I, as 20 year-old engineer-to-be, would’ve started listing the price tags of all the pieces of clothing I was wearing, when the sum of these would be over 1000€. (without the ptb shell Aldens). Of course I couldn’t have bought all that expensive stuff as a youngster without spending a lot of time searching for deals in Ebay, and with some luck in summer jobs - and eating a lot of noodles.

The fact that I couldn’t provide any good sources of affordable menswear with the right kind of details brought me to start a project with my friend Lauri, who was the only guy in our town who also knew the #menswear and the addictive communities (like yours) around it. Another thing that led to starting this project was that no-one in their right minds would’ve hired two engineering students in their early twenties in menswear industry, so we were kind of forced to found our own company (I major in industrial engineering and Lauri is a software engineer). The project resulted is called Lean Garments.

After a lot of trials and errors (took us a year), we found a decent manufacturer with acceptable conditions in China, with capabilities we needed to put out our first product. It was a blue button-down shirt, ~30$, a batch of 100 pieces. We sold out in 15 minutes with a help of local blogger, who thought that the product had capability to become great. After the first drop we have been making incremental design changes to improve the design towards the ideal casual design, and I believe we are pretty close now. Since the first drop we have sold about 3000 button-down shirts, made Japanese loopwheeled sweatshirts and even selvedge chinos, but right now our focus is back on the shirts.

The Offer

Unlined spread collar is not for everyone, and I know that some of you might prefer stiff collar stays when it comes to spread collars, but I believe you should give it a change as the curve/roll of the collar is something you won’t easily find without spending money on high-end Italian brands like Barba and their ”Dandylife”-line.

9.5cm collar tips, 152 g/sqm oxford fabric, shell buttons (not the thickest, but worth the money. Great for casual use with unconstructed LBM/Boglioli/Tagliatore cotton jackets and pair of cotton slacks.

WELCOME OFFER: ”stijlforum.nl” will give you a -20% from our spread collar shirts. Valid only for next 72hours. 42€ goes down to 34€, it is a legal robbery. You can also use it for pre-ordering the denim shirt, which will be shipped in a few weeks or so.

https://leangarments.com/collections/sprezzies

I will gladly answer to all your questions (I'll use Translator). If you have anything related to your orders etc. and you want the answer asap, I highly encourage you to drop a message to [email protected]. His pretty good at making customers happy!
Laatst bewerkt op: 22 maart 2016 – 16:30:16 door LEAN GARMENTS

Avvocato

• Gebruiker
  • Huis-Consigliere
    • Bekijk profiel
Lean Garments
Reactie #7 Gepost op: 22 maart 2016 – 13:33:23
Love the story 8)

Re sizing, usual size/any brands to compare with?
The man with style, is the man who can smile

Nieuweling

• Gebruiker
    • Bekijk profiel
Lean Garments
Reactie #8 Gepost op: 22 maart 2016 – 13:36:43
Heb een oxford en een denim bdhemd van ze. Krimpen wel en vallen erg slank
Richtet mich nicht, denn ich werde gerichtet werden

Harrie

• Gebruiker
    • Bekijk profiel
Lean Garments
Reactie #9 Gepost op: 22 maart 2016 – 13:38:59
Discount code for the ocbd shirts?  O:-)

Emilio

• Gebruiker
  • Vintage Rolex/Omega | 32 inch Televisie| Tram 1
    • Bekijk profiel
    • Instagram
Lean Garments
Reactie #10 Gepost op: 22 maart 2016 – 13:40:57
Discount code for the ocbd shirts?  O:-)

:mrgreen:

DL

• Gebruiker
    • Bekijk profiel
Lean Garments
Reactie #11 Gepost op: 22 maart 2016 – 13:41:34
Like the story, wanted to buy an ocbd but will try another! Thanks

guest45

• Gast
Lean Garments
Reactie #12 Gepost op: 22 maart 2016 – 13:54:15
Welcome guys, nice to see you here :) I know several of our members have some of your garments and seem pleased with them.
The sprezzies aren't for me but I will definitely try an OCBD when they are back in
stock.

Good luck with everything!

LEAN GARMENTS

• Bekijk profiel
Lean Garments
Reactie #13 Gepost op: 22 maart 2016 – 14:01:40
OCBD sizing:

Small and Medium are pretty much like Gitman Vintage, larger sizes are slimmer. The initial cut is very casual, we're developing a slightly dressier button-down with a longer hem and a collar with a "neverending roll"...

This is how the next ocbd drop will be rollin':

Spread collar shirt sizing:

Fairly unique slim fit, I recommend to use 5 minutes for comparing the size chart to your favorite shirt.
https://leangarments.com/pages/sprezzies-size-chart

Thank you everyone for your nice words!

-Karri

Avvocato

• Gebruiker
  • Huis-Consigliere
    • Bekijk profiel
Lean Garments
Reactie #14 Gepost op: 22 maart 2016 – 14:06:18
Thanks. Blue spread collar coming in 8)
The man with style, is the man who can smile